Saturday, November 8, 2008

Busy Week

Wow I only have one blog for this week, that has never happened so here are the highlights of my week:

1. Monday I led the Edmond high school community group and it went very well. We had a discussion, some food and played a game called psychiatrist.

2. Tuesday Jace and I ran errands while Jamie was at worship practice.

3. Wednesday we kicked off a new series called Identity. I spoke about Integrity and it was an awesome service. We also had some of the scariest clouds I have ever seen in my life pass through OKC on Wednesday. It looked like something out of the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

4. Thursday I had lunch with a new pastor friend in OKC, watched Survivor with Jamie and watched the browns vs broncos game. Survivor was awesome, the power players keep getting blindsided and Bob the old guy is a stud.

5. Friday I had Mpact at John Marshall's lunch and at night hung out with Andy Wynn and some of his friends playing Rock Band until 1 am. This is why I personally don't have a game system but I enjoyed singing Eye of the Tiger and watching Andy play the drums, it was hilarious.

6. Today I just found out Penn State lost which means Ohio State can still win the Big Ten and the BCS is gonna be a mess again. I also just saw Alabama beat LSU and am getting ready to watch the Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech game, go Oklahoma State!

7. Jamie is also making French Onion soup and I can't wait to eat it. My wife is an amazing cook, she made chicken curry yesterday that i had for lunch which was very tasty.

8. Jace is only one but today we were playing catch with the football. It's pretty awesome to play catch with him even though he is so young. And when I say catch i don't mean i was putting the ball in his lap, I would toss it and he caught it. What can I say he's a stud!

9. Lastly I am still at 212 pounds I need to lose 2 pounds and keep them off for Thanksgiving. After thanksgiving I'm going for 200 by the end of the year.

No comments: