Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things You May Not Know About Me Pt. 7

I was at the Colts game where Peyton Manning broke Dan Marino's singe season touchdown record. Unfortunately the Patriots ran the score up on people last year so Brady could break Manning's record.

I was at the Colts game where we had one of the biggest comeback victories in playoff history . The best part was it was against the Patriots and it led us to our Super Bowl Championship. This was a very emotional and stressful game, but by far the best game I have ever been to.

I attended a Colts away game against the Cincinnati Bengals. This was a high scoring game and very fun. I was cussed out, had my sign ripped up and had one guy want to fight me because I made fun of "Who Dey". He was mad we changed it to "Blue Dey". And it was "Blue Dey" because the Colts won.

I have been to at least 7 Colts games with my dad and they won every game. I told him he should have taken me to the San Diego playoff game last year!

No comments: