Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great Day

Today has been a great day.

1. First off we had an awesome service tonight at Epic. We had a number of salvations and we had at least 15 people at our preservice prayer. God is moving in a powerful way at Epic and I'm super excited about our future. Thank you Lord for the blessings.

2. My vacation starts tonight. I'm going to get to spend time with family, which I'm very excited about. I have a great family that I love very much. We have always been close and always make time for each other. My family consists of my dad, mom, step dad, 24 year old sister, 21 year old brother, 4 year old brother and one niece and nephew. It will be great to see them all.

3. I just found out that the Sonics are moving to OKC. Whoohoo, I will definitely be going to some games. I love professional sports and now I have a team that I can cheer for in Oklahoma. Sorry I can't cheer for OU and definitely not the cowboys! Go Colts baby!

4. I got to have lunch with Jamie and Jace and that is always special. I love them a bunch and we had Chipotle which I love too. I could eat chipotle every day, there burritos are amazing!

5. I love working at People's Church, it's a great feeling when you enjoy going to the office. We have an amazing pastoral and admin staff who work hard and are fun people to work with. It's a great atmosphere and I feel very blessed to be apart of this church.

No comments: