Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things You May Not Know About Me Pt. 3

I've gone to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii three times. Every time my seats were on the 50 yard line between rows 2 and 10.

At the Pro Bowl I walked past Mike Tyson twice. He is a scary looking dude.

I asked Marshall Faulk for his autograph at the airport and he turned his back on me and his homeboy told me I need to know how to do it. What does that mean?! I guess I "didn't know how to do it" so I did not get the autograph, but I certainly laughed when he got pulled aside to be randomly screened and searched.

Leaving the pro bowl I stood behind Bill Cowher in the ticket line and rode the same plane as Tony Gonzalez (Chiefs) and Rich Gannon (Raiders).

The only autograph I ever got from the Pro Bowl was from Ken Dilger who used to play tight end for the Indianapolis Colts, the future 2008-2009 Super Bowl Champs!

2 comments:

Matt Valantine said...

you got your super bowl win! this is Pittsburgh year!

Kevin said...

All prophetic signs are pointing to the year of the Bronco!!! Go Denver.