Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jamie Update

1. Jamie just got her hair dyed back to it's original color and it looks great. She also really likes it.

2. She is a stay at home mom and great mom for that. I'm very blessed to have Jamie with Jace everyday. She teaches Jace new stuff every week and he is always in good hands with mommy.

3. She is addicted to the show Bachelorette and I'm embarrassed to say she got me hooked too. Go Jason!

4. Her favorite tv channel is the food network which is great because she is a phenomenal cook. I love reaping the rewards of her love for this channel, although I don't like reaping the pounds I put on lol. My favorite dessert of hers is her strawberry pie (it's amazing).

5. She occasionally leads worship for our youth and does an amazing job. She is an awesome and anointed singer. She is just waiting for the day American Idol comes close to Oklahoma City.

6. She's an amazing wife. She supports me 100%, is my best friend and is the biggest blessing in my life. I'm a very lucky guy and anyone who meets Jamie understands why. My dad always tells me I got a great one with Jamie and that is very true!

No comments: