Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Update

1. This is the first weekend when there was no football, I miss it!!! I'm already counting down the two months to the NFL draft!

2. My good friend Jason Patterson came in town and stayed with us Saturday night. He is officially an OKC resident and it will be great to have him attending People's Church and helping with Epic when he can. Jason is one of the friends I still keep in regular contact with from college. He is also a great communicator if you are looking to book a speaker.

3. Saturday the weather was amazing, we took a walk with Jace and enjoyed the sunshine.

4. Sunday the weather was not amazing. The wind was blistering cold!

5. Pastor Herbert gave a great message on Lust this past Sunday. Go listen or watch it right now on www.peopleschurch.tv.

6. Just like Wed. with our High Schoolers I talked to our Jr. Highers about dating and gave them all a kiss...again it was a Hershey's kiss.

7. Jamie and I celebrated Valentine's Day with a shake at Steak n Shake. They have the best shakes and I have the best Valentine. I love you sooooooo much Jamie.

No comments: