Friday, January 21, 2011

My Resolutions

Not that anyone would care but here are some of my New Year's Resolutions:


1.  Sleep in my bed.  No I'm not in the dog house, lol, last year I got in the bad habit of falling asleep to the TV on the coach.  Sometimes my mind races so veggin out in the tv put me to sleep but no more!
2.  Lift weights consistently.  I haven't lifted weights in years so this year I'm getting back into the hitting the weights.

3.  I'm going to attempt to eat no red meat except once a month.  I'm just being real, if I'm near a Five Guys, Fogo De Chao, Texas De Brazil or Nic's I'm going to eat some red meat :).
4.  I'm not going to drink any pop this year except for when we take visiting guests to Pops, again trying to keep it real :).
5.  Read one book a month.  Last year I did some reading but I want to do more this year.  
6.  I'm not going to watch tv while Jace is awake unless it's a major sports event (playoffs, march madness stuff like that).
7.  I'm going to do my devotions in the morning.  I'm not much of a morning person so a lot of times I will pray and read my bible at night but I'm going to change it up this year.
8.  Get my weight to under 200 pounds.  Brian Rush/Vernon Deas are my inspiration!

I'm 3 weeks into the new year and right now I'm on track with all my resolutions.  If you read this blog you have my permission to ask me how I'm doing on any one of these resolutions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Chris...glad you're pouring into my kids...will bee checking in regularly to see how you're doing.