Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Today is my beautiful wife's birthday.  In honor of her special day here are some things I appreciate about Jamie:

1.  She's an amazing wife.  Jamie is very supportive, loving, caring and I'm extremely blessed to be married to her.  She is my better half and I'm a better person because of her.  I thank God for bringing her into my life.

2.  She's a great mother.  I love watching Jamie interact with Jace and her excitement for Cali who is on the way.  Jace knows and love's his mommy very much and she truly is outstanding with him.  Her love, care and commitment to our children is a huge blessing.

3.  She's an awesome worship leader.  This year it's been amazing to watch Jamie grow as a leader.  She is humble, teachable, a hard worker and does a great job with the worship team.  She also can sang!  Yes sang!  Sang means much better then sing and has an anointing!  :)

4.  She can cook!!!!  My house is like the food network and I love it!

5.  She passionately loves Jesus.  Everyday I see Jesus in Jamie.  She has a passion to serve and please God.  This is one of her most attractive traits in my eyes.

6.  Speaking of attractive, Jamie is smokin hot!  Mmm!  She gets me all hot and bothered :) lol, tmi right!

Happy Birthday Babe, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! That was so sweet(except for the end. Yeah tmi!!) I'm sure she'll love reading this!!