Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Update

1. Our AC went out Saturday and our house was a little hot, hot, hot. Thank God the evenings were cool or I probably would have gotten no sleep. I don't know about you but I can not sleep when I'm hot.

2. Yesterday was our Grand Opening at People's Church and it went awesome. We had 3 great experiences and Jamie and I are so blessed to be apart of People's Church. It was an awesome experience for us so I can't imagine what it felt like for Pastor Herbert and Brian Rush, our Programing Director, who have been here from the start.

3. During worship, the group Exodus did a hip hop routine to the song, God Of This City. They did great and I thought it was very worshipful.

4. Saturday morning I ran some errands and was right next to the bank that got robbed. It seems like bank robberies happen regularly in OKC, it's weird.

5. We hit the redbox up twice this weekend, u just can't beat a $1 movie rental. Sorry Blockbuster.

6. All in all it was a relaxing weekend even though it was a little stuffy. If you are wondering we got our AC fixed today, thank you Jesus!

No comments: