Monday, July 13, 2009

Minor Changes

Since having Jace minor things have changed in my life, one minor thing is my excitement about the Holidays specifically the 4th of July. For whatever reason going to see fireworks on the 4th has never been something I looked forward to. I appreciate the 4th for the freedom we have in America and because of our service men or women but never cared for the fireworks. With this being Jace's first 4th, we went to fireworks and seeing Jace enjoy the fireworks brought a new joy that I have never had on the 4th. I left thinking I can't wait til next year! It's funny how family can change you and how you can love someone so much you find joy in their joy. By myself I could careless about fireworks, but with Jace and Jamie I love the fireworks! I will try my hardest to be a dad and husband who does things that bring my family joy even though they don't personally bring me joy because if my family is happy I know I will be happy.

No comments: