Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Lesson from Mac Users

This week I'm switching from a PC to a Mac. It's been interesting because almost every Mac user swears it's like the the best decision I could have ever made in life barely finishing in 2nd behind accepting Jesus Christ as my savior, lol. On the other hand not one PC supporter was even close to being as adamant about how amazing PC's are. Just by asking a few people it was unanimous "switch to mac!!!" while all the PC supporters where kind of ho hum or all they did was talk about how Mac's are over priced which led to me to believe if they had enough money they would get a Mac. They were supporters and it wasn't a big deal but the Mac people were supporters and it was a big deal. After talking to Mac users I felt compelled to switch to Mac and I would be making a huge mistake if I didn't! On a spiritual note, if we were as excited about sharing with people how amazing Jesus is as Mac users are sharing how amazing Mac's are, how many more people would feel compelled to turn to Christ like I did to going with the Mac? From our excitement and passion for Christ how many would feel like they would be making a huge mistake if they didn't give there heart to Jesus Christ? That they would be missing out on an amazing, life changing experience? I don't ever want to be ho hum about Jesus so my goal is to be like a Mac user when I'm sharing and talking about Jesus!

1 comment:

Catrina Thomas said...

I love the twist that you put on this post. Very simple, yet powerful message!!!