Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Epic was Awesome Tonight

Tonight we launched our High School Experience and Jr. High Small groups and they went great. We had 73 high school students and 50 jr. high. The students loved the new game room and I heard many positive comments from parents and leaders. One parent told me her son hates coming to church and bible study and he absolutley loved Epic and will be back. We also had 3 salvations. I'm excited for the changed lives and the future of Epic. Between our new jr. high experience and Wed night we are now reaching over 180 students!!!! Thank you Jesus and it's only the beginning of the school year. Next week we are looking to hit over 200 students and in the next few weeks we may have to start a 2nd Jr. High Experience on Sunday morning. Whoohoo!!!!!!! I love my job and so thankful I get to do this for a living. It can be tough at times but it is also very rewarding!

No comments: