Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wednesday Night Recap

Last night at Epic we concluded our series Be The Change.  The title of my message was To Be The Change We Must Introduce People to Jesus!  My text was 1 Corinthians 9:19-23.  Here's a quick overview of my points:

1.  Get hype about Jesus - We talk about the things we are excited about.  If we aren't excited about Jesus we aren't going tell others about Jesus or invite them to church where they can meet Jesus.

2.  Be a bringer - the greatest chance of getting someone to come to church is by bringing them to church.  I challenged the students to do everything possible to fill the vehicle that brings them to Epic every Wed.

3.  Be strategic - Paul was all things to all men to win them to Christ.  I challenged our students to learn their friends and will help get them to church.  I also challenged them to take advantage of everything Epic does.

Next week Wednesday Connect (our family ministry) starts and we are expecting a great harvest for the fall.  Our students are prepped and ready to be the change in their schools and in OKC.  I'm super excited for all the miracles and everything God is going to do!

We are also giving away free Epic wristbands next week so don't miss it!

No comments: