Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had another great Sunday at Epic Jr. High!  Here are some of the highlights and other tidbits from the weekend:

1.  We had 66 students at our MWC campus and 111 at our OKC campus!

2.  We had 28 students commit their lives to Christ and 10 students attended our Launch group for new believers!

3.  2 more students completed our Launch group!

4.  Sunday night I had my youth staff at my house and we had an awesome time of food, fellowship and fun.  I love the team I work with and being able to connect with them both professionally and personally!  God has put a tremendous team around me that He is going to use to reach thousands of students in OKC.  One random thing I did was ask everyone if I gave them a round trip ticket to anywhere in the world where would they go and why?  The places mentioned were Italy, Tokyo, Africa, France, Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, Switzerland, Australia and Israel.

5.  Saturday I had my first fantasy draft, it's a dynasty league where you sign players to contracts, have a salary cap and just draft rookies.  It's pretty intense but I finally feel like I have a team that can win it all!  I've been last and 2nd to last the previous 2 years.


No comments: