Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. Friday night we had a great community group. We ate some amazing food, met some new people & had great conversations.

2. After community group I could not fall asleep for nothing. I had a weird sensation in my chest which kept me up til about 3 am. Probably from eating too much food :)

3. Saturday I watched a very satisfying Ohio State win & heartbreaking Notre Dame loss. In both cases I liked what I saw from both teams except OSU's special teams coverage.

4. Friday we took Jace to his first ever movie at a movie theater. We took him to see Toy Story 3. Thought it was a bit much for Jace but I personally loved it. Thought it was the best of all 3. However the $9 for popcorn & a drink is highway robbery!

5. Every night this weekend Jamie, Jace & I went for a walk in our neighborhood. These are one of my favorite moments with my family.

6. Epic Jr High had a great turnout for Big Day considering the rain. We had 133 students & 8 salvations! Thank you Jesus!

7. Bummed that the Colts lost today but it was weird, I wasn't surprised. I'm still confident we will make the playoffs.

8. So far I think I'm gonna win 4 put of my 5 fantasy games, pretty happy with that start.

9. My sinuses only bother me once or twice a year & this weekend is one of those times. I have itchy throat, stuffed nostril & a headache. Yuck!

10. This Wednesday is a big night for Epic! I'm pretty excited & praying for NO RAIN in JESUS NAME! That rhymed, I swear I got se rappin skillz :) Students don't miss out, parents make it a priority to bring your student! We are expecting more life change!

No comments: