Tuesday, June 22, 2010

iPhone Blogger

I have not done well blogging from a computer so here goes nothing trying from my iPhone.

Personally I use my iPhone for everything! Here a few things I use the most on my iPhone:

1. My calendar. I need to sync my phone more often because if I ever lost it I would be in trouble. When I set up a meeting or write down an important date the first place I put it is my iPhone.

2. Text messaging, thank the lord for whoever invented text messaging.

3. Social media. Most of my facebook & twitter stuff is done from my phone.

4. Weather App. I'm checking this all the time praying there will be food weather on Wed & Sun.

5. Maps. No more mapquest or paper directions for me. Now this has burned me a few times but I still use it all the time.

6. I'm hoping the blogger app. I guess we will see. :)

Believe it or not I don't use my email a lot because it would control my life. I limit emails to my work computer so I'm not emailing all time. I struggled with this when I first got my iPhone but now have it under control.

No comments: